Monday, January 08, 2007

Birthday Gifts received

I thank the Lord for the gifts that was given me for my birthday 4th January. The inventory:

1) 1 book - Anointed for Business + An awful-sounding birthday card that I cherish
2) 1 book - Velvet Elvis + A very beautiful pinkish charming chain
3) An Ipod Nano 4GB
4) A home-made birthday cake - cheesecake with kiwi, mouth-watering!
5) A necklace that makes me look like Pirates of the Caribbean
6) A Swarovski necklace given by my 'good neighbour'
7) A pair of porcelain Angels to surround me in my environment
8) A word - prophesy, verse, encouragement etc - from each and everyone of Ang Mo Kio cell
9) A Creative Zen Stik-On skin

To be continued...

Continue to praise the Lord with thanksgiving
Bless and you will be blessed.


Oh yeah, I'm gonna add Ouxiang Jason's birthday cake drawing into the list, Thanks CEO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home