Friday, November 24, 2006

Be careful of false prophets

Yesterday there's an Indian Singh fortune teller who want to cheat me of my money!!! :P
He came into my shop holding a card with a picture of Kuanyin and say he can do fortune telling for ppl!?! Crazy!!

Then he start by saying nice things about me, 'prophesying' that next year I will have alot of luck and fortune and will start travelling. And he want to move in by asking me for a piece of paper... hmmm see how smoothly these ppl operate...

I think nowadays there's really alot of false prophets around us, psychics, fortune tellers, occultist, etc... the source of their knowledge does not come from God but the principalities of darkness.

It is not to say that ALL that they predict is false. Even Satan knows that our future will be bright with the Lord, so he send these servants out to the world to destroy the faith... so friends, the next time you come across such characters, do not put your trust in them. Whose report shall you believe? I shall believe the report of the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home