Thursday, November 09, 2006

My new hairdo

I love my new hairdo, didnt intend to go for a haircut on sunday, just thought I dun wanna go home so early, so I went along with my friends who're going to Bugis. This friend said he wanted to go for a haircut, and wanted to go back to the stylist who gave him a very nice cut. In my mind I was thinking when did he ever have a nice haircut before? Always looked like he had a bad hair day...

>_<

The stylist suggested chopping off my long hair to above shoulder! :P My God, I havent had short hair for 5 yrs!!!! But as it turned out, he was good at his job. And I had a nicer haircut than my friend hahaha!

Sometimes the things that you don't expect will turn out better than if you expect.
Cheers, my friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home