Monday, December 04, 2006

~~Haizzz~~

A few weeks ago, some friends C, V & Y came to my house for a game of mahjong, and we had this conversation:

C: i know your chinese name is - - - .
Me: Eh how do you know? I havent told you about it. (I don't go round telling ppl my chinese name, nothing secret, just a preference)
Me: Who told u? (I knew it was V, can only be her)
C: Not surprising to know ur name mah...

All the while V kept quiet.......

-------------------------------

Today I told my colleague that i will be on leave from 12th to 15th Dec.
My colleague: Oh i know, you're going to JB right? V told me on Sat.

~~Shiiiiiiiiiit........~~

Although its not a secret or what, but may I have the honour of handling my own affairs?

1 Comments:

At 7:30 PM , Blogger Veronica said...

not all is i say one. :(
i not really tt free.. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home